Vacancy for administrative staff
Would you like to work at La Caza, a motivated property service company in Benissa?
We are looking for an administrative employee!
Would you like to work for our Gestoria Service at La Caza? We are looking for an administrative employee for about 15 hours a week. Stop searching because your office is in Benissa in our beautiful office, but read on quickly.
Service, that's what we stand for.
Of course, we see ourselves as gestoria professionals. But as far as we are concerned, an administration issue is not 'you ask, we advise'. Gestoria work is an interaction between our employees, accountants A mix that always works. Call our people the directors and our office the control room. One where the coffee is always good (and the tea too, by the way).
Our gestoria service is called in for numerous matters, such as transfer of electricity, water etc., assistance with the purchase of goods, Assistance with your banking and insurance. Solving problems where we are quick and razor sharp.
Do the above appeal to you and do you recognize yourself in the following!
- Your Spanish must be fluent in word and writing.
- English must be good and if you speak more languages then that is a nice bonus.
- You never shout anything but you can substantiate and defend everything. So in three words: creative, critical and inventive.
- You are someone from Benissa or the immediate surroundings and have experience with such work.
- In addition, working on weekends during the summer season is no problem for you.
Ready for taking off? Are you the administrative employee who can't wait to get started? Or do you want to know more about this crazy job?
Please send your motivation and CV with a photo to email@example.com